The Telegraph briefed me to re-design their current website. Using the analytics of the existing site, along with user interviews and research, I began to create a new set of deliverables.
I worked on modules and wireframes, stress-testing them to make sure they would fit the live content that the Telegraph produces on an hourly basis.
After a robust UX challenge, I moved onto the UI design of the new modules.
I explored a number of design variations, which led to the development of a new website template which will hold the online content that the Telegraph produces in future.
After a robust UX challenge, I then moved onto the UI design of the new modules within the wireframes.
After many design variations, I began to develop a template which will fit the content that The Telegraph is currently producing and hope to produce in the future.